Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 5

Day 5 down and it was no big deal. I did get a concerned phone call from my Dad. He was insisting that I stop all this craziness yesterday. I need to stop this cleanse immediately. I feel like I am doing pretty good. In fact, I have had some amazing insights into my little world. Tim was worried that I might loose too much weight. That has not been the case at all. I went to the gym to work out today and I weigh the same amount as I did 5 days ago. I am so OK with not losing weight. The purpose of the cleanse has never been to loose weight but to get all the bad toxins out. It is crazy when I concentrate on having a healthy diet and not loading my body full of sugar the pounds melt away. In fact, I often times loose too much weight. Well, tommorrow is one day closer to a Toxin free body. :)

No comments: