Monday, April 14, 2008

Online journal

WOW! I am trying to get myself a little more motivated to "eat clean." This little lady has enjoyed a little too many treaty treats every single day. Some how the treaty treats sneak in my house and I have no trouble getting rid of them. I am going to use this little website as my fitness journal as well as everything else I've been using it for. I'm hoping it will help to keep me a little more motivated. :) Jess keep me straight. . . keep me clean!
M1: 1/3 Cup oatmeal, Protein Shake
M2: 3/4 berries, 1 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup granola
M3: Tortilla, 5 oz chicken, 2tb sour cream, 2 tbs shredded cheese, 1/2 cup tomato, 1/2 cup spinach.
M4: Tilapia, 1/4 cups rice, 2 tbs Black beans, 1/2 cup tomato, 1/2 tbs coconut oil, 1/4 avocado, 2 cups broccoli.
M5: Banana, 2 tbs peanut butter (I should really give up Peanut butter.. . .it is my weakness. . .an addiction. . .maybe next week :))
1560

1 comment:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

You are a funny lady!!! I will help you stay clean.