Monday, December 31, 2007

Food Journal Outline

Date:
Weight: (If you weighted that day)

1. I am grateful for. . . (Anything you are grateful for)

2. 5 senses (Something that you remember that had to do with each sense)
sight
touch
sound
taste
smell

3. Food life
M1
Snack
M2
Snack
M3

Water intake (Should be 4 liters)
Cheats

4. Exercise

5. Feelings - (Focus on if you had a perfect day~how did you feel. Focus on if you had a bad eating day ~ how did you feel etc.)

6. Goal (Can do with food. Can do with work. Can do with kids. Can do with whatever you choose.)

Example Journal

December 30, 2007
118lbs

1. I am grateful for roads that are not icey. I drove mom to the airport this am and was grateful for beautiful snow but clear roads.

2. Sense
Taste ~ I heart oatmeal with maple syrup.
Touch ~ Sissy's monster squeeze me so tight luvs.
Smell ~ Flowers in the kitchen that Tim bought me last week.
Sight ~ The kids playing with Wedgits for their whole life.
Sound ~ Listening to the radio on the way back from the airport.

3. Food life
M1 ~ Cod Liver fish oil (Carlsons), Apple Cider vinager oil (Braggs organic), Vitamins, 1/4 c. Oatmeal, Protein Shake, 4 carrots.
Snack ~ I do not usually snack here.
M2 ~ Apple Cider vinager oil, 1/2 can tuna, cut up pickle, mixed with grapeseed (Veganise), 1 slice of bread, 2 cups of broccoli.
Snack ~ Apple Cider Vinager, Greens on the Go (Costco), Banana, Peanut Butter
M3 ~ ? I am not sure what I will eat tonight. :)

Water intake ~ 4 liters
Cheats ~ Hopefully none. :)

4. Exercise
(Not sure yet)

5. Feelings- I have really let myself go this holiday season. If there was a yummy around. I think it ended up in my mouth. I am way addicted to sugar. I don't know why it does not make me feel good. I see it. I eat it. So now that the holidays are over I am getting myself back on track and I feel really good about that.

6. Goal ~ Find a supplement for my sugar addiction.

No comments: