Friday, November 2, 2007

Love Love this Taco Soup!

In my book of soups (which isn't very big).. .this soup is to die for. . .ENJOY!

Low Sodium Chicken Taco Soup

Ingredients;
1/2 Wala Wala onion
16 oz chicken
1 c. no salt added tomato sauce
1 3/4 c. no salt added diced tomatoes
1 3/4 c. black beans
1 c. no salt added corn
3 tbs fat free sour cream
1 package of low sodium taco seasoning

Directions;
Sautee onion and chicken with 1 tsp taco seasoning
mix all canned items together
stir 4 tsp of taco seasoning
add 3 tbsp of ff sour cream
let soup sit on low for 30-40min to take in flavor. :)

Makes 7 ~ 1 cup servings.

3 comments:

J Glazier said...

Yum, We'll have to try this one. I have a similar recipe and I LOVE Taco Soup!

Barrett Bunch said...

Ok, not yet to eating CLEAN and not sure if I ever will be, but thats ok... However; I do LOVE the ab exercises you gave me and want some more! Thanks for sharing all this cool stuff, you are so cool for my life:)

Barrett Bunch said...

Oh yeah, I am induldging in my kirkland Signature animal crackers as I am reading your lifestyle blog, hmmmm.... maybe I should re-evaluate!!!