Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Water water water

WOW! I am on my water soapbox today. My muscles feel extra tight, my head is pounding and I honestly think a lack of water is a big contributor. By this time in the day I usually have drank 3 liters out of the 4 liters of water that I drink in a day. Today only 1/2 liter. I am way feeling it. Water is so so so important for feeling healthy. And well if you are trying to lose weight it is key. Typically I would write a book about how important water is and why you should drink water. . . blah blah blah. . . how to help water taste better (although I love the taste of water) but let's be honest we all know all the many benefits of water and why we should drink it. Taste better. .. . add some lemons and natural sugar. An added benefit to adding lemons it speeds up your metabolism. :) So let's just go drink drink drink water. If you are worried you will be in the bathroom all day. Start small. . .if you usually drink 1 liter a day, add another liter, the next week add another liter, etc, until you are up to 4 liters. Your body will be thanking you. Stay hydrated=Feel healthy!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks for the reminder about water! It's the hardest thing for me... alongside the cutting out treats! :) Oh man.. I have a ways to go...you're right.. swimsuit season is upon us! Yikes!