Friday, March 21, 2008

The Clean Eating Challenge

Clean eat this and clean eat that. . . .while it seems like a pretty good option. It really isn't for everyone. Who knows? All this clean eating might just be a fad. I've learned that it is not always easy creating a new lifestyle over night. I am totally addicted to sugar and I seriously fight that nasty habit every day. I ate my last bag of chicks and rabbits and I am ready to mold my body into something lean. :) I need some friends to jump on board. Anyone?? I think the key to changing your lifestyle into something healthier is to start with a meal plan that you are comfortable with and slowly introduce healthy foods, such as lean meats, fruits, whole grains, and vegetables. If anyone has advice beside suck it up and show some self control I would appreciate it.

No comments: